Preview: Canary Islands Cruise


In January, my college roommate and I went on a 12-day cruise to the Canary Islands. She brought her husband and her teenage daughter, while I came with my husband. It was their first trip to Europe and I thought doing a cruise out of Barcelona would be the perfect beginner's trip.

The trip we took was from January 10 to 17, 2019 and we spent a couple of days in Barcelona before and after the cruise. The cruise had the following ports of call - Casablanca, Morocco, Arrecife (Lanzarote), Tenerife, Las, Palmas Canary Island, Funchal, Madeira and Granada and Alicante in Spain. However, we had to skip Alicante due to inclement weather and strong high waves.

I tried to cover the trip via Instagram as much as wi-fi would allow. Here are some of the IG photos I took of this wonderful cruise/trip.

View this post on Instagram

#pilgrimmage #blackmadonna #montserrat

A post shared by Maria (@airam94564) on





































OUR WORLD TUESDAY

SKYWATCH




Comments

  1. This is a great way to encapsulate your trip, Maria. YAY for you. Such great stories in each IG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful trip! I’m sure your friends adored it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never tried barnacle or pigs blood with eggs, suppose they've gotta be one of those things you've gotta try once in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment