I'm Back Home!


IMG_0041, originally uploaded by M'roy.

Nope I don't live in this area, I wish!

But this is from the city where I live and I live in a very small city so I'm showing it to you.

Here's what's been happening:

* Sleep pattern still irregular (jet lag sucks)
* Tons of photos to sort out (brought 3 cameras, one logged over 4000 images and clips - that's me!)
* Missed thanksgiving altogether, first time since moving to US (hubs is craving turkey)
* Finally got to watch Pacquiao win over Cotto on one of those nights where I was wide awake.
* I missed blogging and bloghopping
* Gained new friends from this trip - they're on my FB now :)
* Came home to the bay area just in time when the fall foliage are in their peak - what a homecoming!

Comments

  1. welcome back!!!! glad to see you back again and i can't wait to see your photos! :D i've missed your posts and comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind remarks about Barcelona, I am very proud of her.
    Where are you from?
    True, we have a great Mediterranean food and good wine and good weather.
    What else could you want?
    Best regards
    Xavi

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back. nice to see your post again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to "see" you back in the blogosphere. Looks like you have plenty of photos/stories to tell. I'm waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to see you're back...can't wait to see your trip's photos and stories =).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back...look forward to see your pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back! kumusta ang bakasyon? good that you gained a few more friends, not a few more pounds, i hope.:p

    looking forward to your vacation pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back!

    Wow! 4000 photos! Share the photos with us ha. I bet they're all beautiful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome back! looks like you had an engrande bakasyon. :D honga, pls share the fotos. can't wait to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a neat neighborhood. welcome back to blogging ... i'll be looking forward to pictures you have taken on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! I just got back blogging after a full weekend. This is a pretty neat place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment