I'm Back Home!
Nope I don't live in this area, I wish!
But this is from the city where I live and I live in a very small city so I'm showing it to you.
Here's what's been happening:
* Sleep pattern still irregular (jet lag sucks)
* Tons of photos to sort out (brought 3 cameras, one logged over 4000 images and clips - that's me!)
* Missed thanksgiving altogether, first time since moving to US (hubs is craving turkey)
* Finally got to watch Pacquiao win over Cotto on one of those nights where I was wide awake.
* I missed blogging and bloghopping
* Gained new friends from this trip - they're on my FB now :)
* Came home to the bay area just in time when the fall foliage are in their peak - what a homecoming!