Would You Like To See More Photos From Taj Mahal?


Because I have some more, a whole lot more. Who wouldn't be trigger happy with their shutters when you're in one of the most recognizable monuments, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Wonders of the World?

taj mahal 1227
I am here :)

taj mahal 1191
Every square inch is decorated it seems.

taj mahal 1180
High Value????

lumix memory card 1 india 232
The Mosque

taj mahal 1223

taj mahal 1460

lumix memory card 1 india 238

taj mahal 1524

finepix-India 538

taj mahal 1499

taj mahal 1470

taj mahal 1481

taj mahal 1474

taj mahal 1434p

taj mahal 1399

Comments

  1. Lovely pictures of an exquisite monument! Thanks for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen more images of the Taj Mahal through your site here, Maria, than any other place ever! WOW. I'm really getting educated, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd agree. I'd be taking a LOT of photos too if I'm visiting that side. Thank you for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never get tired of such sublime beauty. What's ironic behind this magnificent structure, just across the Yamuna river, are village people living in abject poverty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful collection of Taj photos! I have visited once, over 20 years ago, pre-digital. I particularly like your 4th last photo, the composition, lines and colours work together brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, stunning pictures!
    I would love to be there...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment