I Heart: Doors Around the World


I used to photo hunt a lot in the early days of my blogging life. I remember taking my camera and we'd go for a drive and just take photos. Doors (and windows) were one of the first subjects that I hunted furiously. I have not done photo hunting in a long time and I think this year is a perfect time to take up the hobby again.

Today, I would like to share a some of the doors that caught my attention in my previous travels.

IMG_20180818_141641205_HDR
Mondavi Winery. Lodi, California.

2012_05_24 359
Eureka, California.

IMGP9135
San Francisco, California.

2017 04 21_canonpwsmoroccolisbon_2999
Essaouira, Morocco.

2017 04 22_canoneos_5518
Casablanca, Morocco.

greece and venice 2014 327
Mykonos, Greece.

venice and greece 1414
Santorini, Greece.

836
Corfu, Greece.

And some colorful doors from Ireland.

IMG_20180113_033815741_HDR
Kilkenny

2018 01 13_canoneos_1059
Waterford

2018 01 16_canonpws_0352
Galway

2018 01 18_canonpws_0145
Dublin

2018 01 18_canonpws_0152
Dublin

2018 01 18_canonpws_0201
Dublin

So impressed by all the ornate doors and windows in Morocco, but the colorful yet simple doors of Dublin has made it to their postcard series.

OUR WORLD TUESDAY

Comments

  1. Looks like you’ve been hunting amazing doors all along Maria! These are great. I too used to photo hunt when I first started blogging....red things, yellow things, fences, barns, water, and there were some challenges, whatever the host put out that week... It was fun for a while, but I realized that I was spending too much time hunting and not enough just enjoying what I was seeing. Now I only join memes that are about things I am already interested in ... things I would take pictures of even if I weren’t blogging at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some doors are so elaborate and so cleverly made, I love the old historical ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these pictures - I was sat on a tram this afternoon looking at all the different urban street scene I could photograph - I feel a project coming on!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice sequence of interesting doors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful collection of doors. I think my favorite are the blue doors. Happy Monday, have a great day and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an amazing collection of doors. The variety is never ending.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't seem to get my comment to go through. I'll try again.

    I like the first door in Morocco best. But, those blue doors stand tall & proud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't seem to get my comment to go through. I'll try again.

    I like the first door in Morocco best. But, those blue doors stand tall & proud.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love doors! Thank you so much fpr showimg this lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great variety of doors, none of them ordinary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment