The Flowers They Are A Bloomin'


Out here in Northern California we have been enjoying a string of sunny days after what seemed like a period of unending rain. As such, the flowers are blooming. While I have not yet gone out, really out, to photograph the flowers, I have a few here that I recently snapped. Spring is such a beautiful time of the year yet it has not officially begun. I surely will make a point to photograph more flowers in the coming days. In the mean time, here's the first installment.





 Let me also share with you a few blooms from the grocery store :)





 Happy Spring everyone.

Comments

  1. Those blue flowers are so weird!! The colour seems wrong! Love the cactus flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!
    I just saw, last night, on the national news ...of California's poppy fields...how wonderful they looked. Your photos are dazzling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prefer the garden flowers to the unnatural colours in the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing captures... thank you for sharing this wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning flower images, I've enjoyed them very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very gorgeous! We've just had some new snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful series , I admire every blossoms !
    My contribution:
    https://meinmitmach.blogspot.com/2019/03/was-hat-sich-da-verflogen.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. what gorgeous floral photography and an array of Spring!

    Happy Moments to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers! So glad you shared at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2019/03/hellebore-or-lenten-rose.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. My, what a fabulous variety of colors and textures. That cactus is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment