An Afternoon With Tina Turner and Mariah Carey

So d'ya like my title? Let me explain why it's titled as such.

Do you remember this post? This was after our wine tasting session where we thought a cup of coffee would help. We went to chill at the benches by the Sonoma City Hall.

It was at this time when my hubby and I were chatting and soaking up the sun when three guys walked in from my right. Two of them walked past us (path was behind the bench) while the one went to see the pond up close. Then he yelled to his friends to come back and see what he discovered. He said, "Guys come see Tina Turner!" His words.

I was closer to him so I got up and told no one in particular but loud enough for everyone to hear that I would love to see Tina Turner.

IMGP1449
When I got near, I saw the Tina Turner he's talking about. And I agree.

IMGP1444
You like the 'do?

IMGP1448
This is Mariah Carey, I named her.

IMGP1442

IMGP1440

IMGP1455

IMGP1458

That afternoon of shooting not only yielded ducks named Tina Turner and Mariah Carey. Here are some of things captured by my lens.

IMGP1417

IMGP1418

IMGP1423

IMGP1475

IMGP1476

2011_10_09 063

2011_10_09 064
I love houses with porch, especially wrap around porch.

Comments

  1. awww they're so cute. meron palang may ganyan na itsura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! You're in my neck of the woods...Sonoma County.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love houses with a porch too, however, husband doesn't so I give in to his wants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! it was definitely a catchy title! ^0^
    still loving the macro shots of the flowers and the two singers. ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a funny story! :-) Both Tina and Mariah are beautiful! Also like the gorgeous flower shots and the lovely architecture at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your title (yes, you got my attention!), and I love the images you take with your camera, Maria. You never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great title and they do have fantastic do's. Wonderful sequence of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, i love the ducks' hairstyles. But of course your fotos are always fabulous. I love wrap-around porch too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sight! Those birds were very pretty. Quick fingers you have. Not forgetting the flowers too. They are lovely.

    Alexander
    Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, funny ducks, well photographed. I like also the other beautiful pictures of the flowers and of the house.
    Happy Tuesday, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment