El Tovar


IMG_0869, originally uploaded by M'roy.

From wiki: The El Tovar Hotel has 78 rooms and suites, all with cable television, telephone, full bath and air conditioning. Standard rooms have one double, one queen, or two queen beds. Deluxe rooms have either two queens or one king bed. Suites have a bedroom with either two queens or one king bed, and a sitting room, and some of the suites have a porch or balcony.

Can you imagine the view from your room? I think I'll try to stay here on my next visit, if and when there is another visit.

Comments

  1. I love eating at the restaurant there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! it looks rustic and country type of hotel. i would love to stay there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so luxury. It reminded me of a 5 stars hotel that I stayed in Korea that have similar view as this. But I only stay one night and no time to enjoy the hotel...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed! It looks like it has a spectacular view of everything around and below it.

    Sorry for not visiting sooner. I was away for 3 days. Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comment. Come back tomorrow for a new series!


    joy
    A Pinay In EnglandYour Love CoachI, Woman

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite a spectacular old building!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to stay in this hotel to relax and enjoy the scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a very picturesque looking place. Love that tower as an eye-catching element in the shot. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grand Canyon snow, I love it. I've eaten at El Tovar but stayed at less pricey accomodations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember that hotel, Maria, but not from that vantage point. Oh, how lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment