Ain't The View Grand?


HPIM2693, originally uploaded by M'roy.

Comments

  1. Well...sure is a funny perspectice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great view!

    Some of them have a heavy silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great view...not the mention the view from behind.:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. A funny and different shot at the canyon. I like this for its creativeness and doing something beside the obvious when at the canyon. I'm sure you got plenty of good canyon shots too. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was just laughing - it is indeed grand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect...glad my butt's not there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came to look at your skywatch picture but my eye was caught by this. What fun! Wouldn't it make a great postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. both the foreground and background are great views :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have some similar shots to this one... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment