People Watching in Olympia

Hah! You thought I would forget to capture people in the midst of all the history and the incredible ruins, didn't you? Well, you're wrong.

greece and venice 2014 534

greece and venice 2014 564

greece and venice 2014 573

greece and venice 2014 574

greece and venice 2014 578

greece and venice 2014 577

greece and venice 2014 579

greece and venice 2014 583

greece and venice 2014 585

greece and venice 2014 587

greece and venice 2014 602

greece and venice 2014 620

greece and venice 2014 631

greece and venice 2014 649
There were a lot of school age kids that day, although I didn't notice a teacher or a teacher figure to guide the students. They must conduct field trips differently here.

OUR WORLD TUESDAY

Comments

  1. These are fine "people" images. Very successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I thought you two had a private tour of this remarkable place ;))). If I could take pictures as good as you can

    ReplyDelete
  3. People-watching is such an interesting activity. I love indulging in it from time to time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great variety of people, and so many of them are taking photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful series of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... and not a selfie stick in sight! I especially like the last photo, they look deep in conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful series of images at Olympia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always fun to watch others--especially if they don't see you watching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I enjoyed your many posts in Greek tour. I felt weight of the history very much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I enjoyed your many posts in Greek tour. I felt weight of the history very much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great people photos! I enjoyed so much your posts in Greek tour!
    I would love to be there with you!

    Thank you so much for your nice congratulations to Sofia's birthday! So sweet of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dearest Photo Cache; Wow, great series of photographs in an ancient place with people♡♡♡ Wonderful to see people enjoying the Greece, Dream place to visit♪
    Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment