Throwback Fall Colors

One of the activites I miss is leaf-peeping during the fall season. However, we have no colors this year (as of this writing in mid-November) - and for once it's not because of Covid-19. I suppose we have a really dry hot summer so the leaves turned brown straightaway. But we don't have many fall colors to begin with, this being California.


So I decided to collect some of my favorite old photos from my leaf-peeping drives around NorCal and share them here, mostly to give me some pick-me-up from the pandemic doldrums that is prevalent in my world at the moment. You may have seen some of these previously on this blog. 2011_25_11 055 IMG23 IMG5 2014_11_28 045 IMGP3683 2016 10 15_canonpws_0435 2014 11 08_pentax_4217 2014 11 08_pentax_4213 Photo Hunt #10:  Sad Photo Hunt #8:   Road Here's wishing that everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving despite the restrictions imposed due to Covid.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the beautiful autumn photos, they are so pretty and as we are coming into our summer here and many places in drought or bushfires, it is refreshing to see the stunning colours. I hope you are safe and you are welcome to visit my blog of our road trips here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fall colors are gorgeous, beautiful trees! Take care, have a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. The red leaves are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! The first one is the best - it looks so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful fall colors - my favorite time of year

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment