Mystery Solved

We have been living in our house for 11 years now and sometimes I don't notice that we can see a hill from our backyard. In all fairness, we live on a hill and I'm more interested in looking out for water than hill. Anyway, my husband had been noticing people hiking/walking up on the hill and had mentioned that to me more than once in the past year. He wanted to know how to access the hill, after all it is just there and we don't need to drive to the park to walk.

In the pandemic situation, I have been participating actively in the Facebook group called BUY NOTHING where you share and give from items to ideas, projects and recipes, etc. Because of the driving around picking up items in my neighborhood, for the first time my eyes opened and my brain was able to process that the hill my husband was interested in exploring is just a block away from our house and can easily be accessed from the road.

So one Saturday, I suprised him by taking him for a walk up the hill. For him, mystery of the hill is solved at last. The view up there is awesome too. I used Bazaar filter with my images.

He's happy!

Comments

  1. wow that is quite an amazing skyline and horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning views, Loved the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Beautiful views and landscapes! Take care, enjoy your day! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding new things like that. Especially those that I hadn't seen before even though they are staring me right in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the mystery got solved and what fun and beauty you both saw ~ Great photos ~ ^_^

    Moment by moment,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful surprise!! The views are GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful views.... love to read your story about mystery solved...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, then! This is when we all can break out in song with "The hills are alive with the sound of music!" :) I love it for you, Maria. It's like us with our windmill just a block from our backdoor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment