May 2026 Skies

It's that time of the month when I post the sky photos I took from the previous month.

May 3

PXL_20260503_211133769-EDIT

May 9, driving home from an errand run.

PXL_20260510_030854664

May 16, the time when Cinderella stopped at Subway before going to the Ball. Nothing but blue, blue sky!

PXL_20260517_002916120

PXL_20260517_020937924

Out for a walk in my favorite walking spot.

PXL_20260517_033543081

May 16 is ready to call it a day.

May 22, quiet on the homefront.

PXL_20260523_030700698

Memorial Day sky.

PXL_20260525_215454438

May 27, bringing in the rainclouds.

PXL_20260528_025158075

Comments

  1. wow that carriage does remind me of Cinderella. Looks like you live in a nice neighbourhood too, have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful May skies! I like your idea of going back a month to pick out favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful series of varied sky photos and love the carriage~ magical
    ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. how beautiful and so different from my area... I went to Maintz once... LeeAnna (with that poodle)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured some great sky pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...I will never understand why Subway is popular. We have so many independent sub shop here that make GREAT subs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. an interesting way to look at the month through the sky, a weather watch - it is overcast grey here today with intermittent rain. But then it is winter. Enjoy your weekend, and thankyou for visiting my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great skies, wonderful captures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing skies, Great series of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cloudescape
    Thanks for dropping by ny blog

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful collection! "Cinderella stopped at Subway" cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You live in a beautiful area and you caught a fantastic sunset in the second picture. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful skies captured 😍

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a great selection of skies for us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment