July 2026 Skies

For a bit there I was not sure if I would have enough sky shots of July to fill one whole post. It's been really uneventful cloud-wise for a while there. I simply could not just show all blue skies, no matter how beautiful blues skies are. Eventually, I have enough to make a post.

PXL_20260704_041600202

July 3rd, running errands.

On July 4th we went for a little drive out to Sonoma.

PXL_20260704_214059894

Beautiful day for a drive.

PXL_20260704_223225398

There is a 4th of July celebration in Sonoma Town Square.

PXL_20260704_220559612.TS

What a fun day!

PXL_20260705_033708185

July 5th sunset on the way home.

PXL_20260705_041014938.NIGHT

At night, we went to Pt. Isabel, which is across the bay from the Golden Gate Bridge hoping to see the fireworks that were going to be fired from the bridge itself. However, the fog rolled in like a heavy, cold blanket swallowing the towers and cables of the bridge. We saw nothing. There was a lot of people who went home very disappointed that night.

PXL_20260712_034517368

The gorgeous sunset on July 11 as we were leaving a Persian restaurant where we dined with friends and watched Argentina beat Switzerland.

PXL_20260719_034215174

July 19

A couple from July 26th from my husband's phone as I just missed the sunset.

Screenshot_20260726-190447

Screenshot_20260726-190505

Comments